Plumped on the sofa or strewn across your bed: our Rustico cushions are a must-have for any stylish home. Crafted from prewashed supersoft linen, they come in three colorways and feature a narrow hemmed edge detail and button closure. They are practical as well as pretty – simply machine wash and tumble dry whenever they need a refresh.
30 x 40 cm, 30 x 50 cm, 40 x 40 cm, 45 x 45 cm, 50 x 60 cm, 40 x 60 cm, 50 x 50 cm, EURO (66 x 66 cm) , 61 x 61 cm, 55 x 110 cm, 56 x 56 cm, KING (51 x 91 cm) , STANDARD (51 x 66 cm) , FULL/QUEEN (51 x 76 cm) , LUMBAR (36 x 91 cm)
100% linen, machine washing
Made in Lithuania
Delivery charges will depend on 3 things:
The country of delivery address
The weight of your order
The speed of delivery you need
You will be given the options to choose from once you have your shopping bag finalized and you have filled in your delivery address. We use courier service to deliver most of our orders. Only if your order is very small and you are not in a hurry we use Regular Post to help you save on delivery charges.
Stock permitting, all orders are usually dispatched in 1 - 3 working days after receiving the payment.
In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock, we will produce it in 3 - 5 days and dispatch it as soon as it is produced. We deliver worldwide.
Shipping rates to Canada
ECONOMY | Canada
$19.99 | 14-21 working days
SUPER EXPRESS (SPECIAL OFFER) | Canada
$19.99 | 7-9 working days
When properly looked after, our linen homewares will keep on looking beautiful and performing brilliantly for years. Here’s what you need to know about caring for your linen product:
- Machine wash up to 40 C – don’t use higher temperatures as these can damage the fabric’s fibres, causing wear and shrinkage
- Wash linen items separately from other fabrics
- Separate white, dark and coloured linens
- Use the gentle cycle and don’t overload your machine – ensuring garments have sufficient space means they can rinse and dry properly
- Never use bleach
Drying and storing
- Tumble dry on a low heat or gentle setting
- If ironing, steam rather than simply hot pressing
- Make sure linen items are completely dry before putting away
- Store somewhere dry (preferably in linen bags)